A Dying Empire
Humans occupy a vast area of land known as the the Feldarin Empire, which occupies most of the temperate zone of the continent which it occupies. They also occupy a great deal of space around it. The Empire is one of the oldest and largest political bodies in the world.
Humans of the Empire are generally proud bordering on arrogant, but are loyal, honourable and honest. They have a well established upper and middle class. A human's primary motivations are his own personal ambition, and his devotion to his Emperor, his ancestors, the gods, law and honour.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Humans have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Human base land speed is 30 feet.
- Humans gain 1 extra feat at first level.
- Humans gain 4 extra skill points at 1st level and 1 extra skill point at each additional level.
- Weapon Proficiency: Humans are proficient in all simple and martial swords.
- Wealth: For the purposes of calculating starting gold, Humans are considered one additional level above their actual character level.
- Automatic Languages: Common.
- Bonus Languages: Dwarven, Elven and Halfling.
- Favoured Class: Paladin. A multiclass Human's Paladin class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.