A Dying Empire
Orcs are an aggressive but deeply spiritual race.
- +2 Strength, -2 Charisma Orcs have immense physical prowess, but are often seen as brutish and cruel.
- Medium: As Medium creatures, Orcs have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Orc base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: An Orc can see twice as far as a Human in starlight, moonlight, torchlight, and similar conditions of poor illumination. He retains the ability to distinguish color and detail under these conditions.
- Weapon Familiarity: Orcs may treat orcish double axes and studded wooden swords as martial weapons, rather than exotic weapons.
- Orcs recieve the Run feat for free at first level. Orcs are tough and long-legged. They are renown for their sprinting ability.
- +2 racial bonus to Intimidate checks.
- +2 racial bonus Knowledge (Religion) checks.
- -2 penalty to Gather Information checks.
- -2 penalty to Bluff checks made against other player races. Common races are generally distrusting of Orcs.
- Automatic Languages: Orc and Common.
- Bonus Languages: Goblin, Halfling and Ogre.
- Favoured Class: Barbarian. A multiclass Orc's Barbarian class does not count when determining whether he takes an experience point penalty for multiclassing.